Monday, March 1, 2010

Why I heart tanning....



I know, I know.. I am going to get a lot of flack for this post, but tanning is just a little piece of paradise in a 15 minute box. It has been SO COLD here the past few months and tanning for 15 minutes just makes things SO MUCH better!! You just feel like a million bucks after word, ESPECIALLY when you are having a bad day! Most of the tanning salons around where I live will give you a free week free, so I would check out the salons around YOU! I strongly suggest a good tanning session every now and again!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I haven't been able to spend much time in the sunshine! I went a couple times this week! Its amazing! Hopefully I'll get some good color.. cause I'm not loving this pasty white business... ha!

    ReplyDelete