Monday, March 1, 2010

If you can believe that!!

SOOO....I was having a good day today, lost another 1.5 pounds, creating a blog and doing some laundry watching myself a few movies while Mike was at work.. a typical day off for me right? OH SO WRONG! I went to the kitchen to make my self some lunch around 1 o clock and what do notice if not a postal note sticking in my front door telling me I have a certified letter awaiting my arrival to pick up from the post office. I think to myself "what could this be, I best go get it and find out. It might be important..." and in fact it WAS. I open the front door to leave and I find notices ALL over my door saying that the property is going into foreclosure and will auctioned off the 29th of THIS MONTH!!?!?! We are totally happy living here, we love our ward, Cody and Marco just moved a few streets away from us, life was good! What happened? Our landlords said NOTHING about this and when we talked to them this afternoon she said it had only been a few months of not paying the mortgage. Well I'm sorry to say that you have to be at least 6 months behind before they put your property up for auction.. And what is even better is that they went to Disneyland a few months ago, so I am REALLY glad we were able to pay for their nice little vacation..... Iso all afternoon and this evening we have been searching for a new place to live...IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!

3 comments:

  1. that totally sucks! i am happy you have a blog! yay jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that you have a blog...happy day!! And I can totally believe that because that is what we just went through...except our landlord WAS nice enough to let us know what was going on and trust me, your landlord knew for quite a while!!!! I hate moving so I feel your pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Loving that you have a blog!! So sorry you have to find a new place, you know there are LOTS of places here in AZ where you could move into...

    ReplyDelete