Monday, March 1, 2010

Friend's move to town!!



So, as you know Mike and I have lived in Las Vegas going on 2 years now and we just LOVE it! It's sunny and warm almost the whole year through and even when it's cold it's usually sunny. Can't go wrong there. :) There are always fun things to do even if you don't have a lot of money and there is even more to do when you DO have money! Fantastic shopping and all different kinds of great restaurants. And one of the best aspects .... only a 3 hour drive to Disneyland! But what is better than having some of your best friends move to town?? NOTHING! Marco and Cody are very good friends of ours. I knew them both back when I was going to cosmetology school in Utah, and in fact introduced them to each other. Well, they came to stay with us over Christmas break because Marco had an interview at a TV station out here in Vegas. I got a call about a month later telling me Marco got the job as a reporter and they were going to move here the end of February! I found them an apartment close to Mike and I of course and it's been so much fun having them here and hanging out and showing them around town! YAY! It will be really nice having a married couple that we know to hang out with! This summer is going to be fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment