Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RELIEF...Well...for now

SO! We can breath a sigh of relief, but only for a second. We didn't want to move out of our ward. We love our ward and finally felt like we were getting settled; someplace we could be for a while. The night we found out we had to move ASAP we called our Bishop to see if maybe he knew of a place that we could move that would still be in our ward boundaries.. And SUCCESS! There is an older lady just a few blocks from us that is moving out to live with her kids and called our Bishop just the night before to tell him she was moving and if anyone needed a place to rent to give her a call. We kinda brushed if off at first because we wanted a 3 BR place not a 2 BR, and we kept looking. However, Mike kept feeling we should call on it, I think it will be good for us, so we did. AND I AM SO GLAD! It is like the cutest little place EVER! It has a patio area where it gives the dogs plenty of space to run around. It is SO much nicer than the place we have now PLUS its CHEAPER! How much better does it get? But, there is a little catch... the place we are living in now is being auctioned off on the 29th and this poor little lady doesn't think she can be out of there by then and will need a little extra time which we are fine with. Only thing is, we are going to have to store all our stuff in a storage unit for a couple weeks which basically means we get to move it twice which totally sucks and stresses me out a little but it will be alright. I feel very blessed that we found a great place right in our same area and still be in our wonderful ward...I just can't help but feel that the Lord works is mysterious ways and always provides a way to help us, even when we think there is no hope at all!

As soon as I can I will post pictures of it because I LOVE it and can not wait to move in!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! And Congrats! I am so happy you guys found a place close and that will work out for you guys :) PS can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna!!! I'm stalking you now! Glad you have a blog... :)

    Also, what a huge blessing! I'm glad you found a place so quickly... I love stories like this! :)

    ReplyDelete