Friday, April 9, 2010

Day date with my little LOVESES!!



So, yesterday I decided I wanted to take advantage of being in Utah for a week and wanted to spend some time with my precious'! I FLIPPING LOVE these kids! THEY ARE HILARIOUS and SO MUCH fun to be around! We had a little "day date" and went to lunch, a movie: Diary of a wimpy kid, and then I took them to ice cream after! What a fun day we had! I took lots of cute pictures of them doing silly things and just having a good time! It was such a blast to get to hang out with them all day and run around town. Since I have moved I haven't gotten to spend nearly as much time with them as I used to and they are growing up SO FAST! My personal fave's are the cheeseburger picture, the one of Riley in my heart sunglasses Mike managed to score me for Valentines day, and the face Jill is making while she is devouring her fries! Thanks to Steph for letting me borrow them for the afternoon! LOVES IT!









2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd mention again that you look friggin hot.... bam.

    Can't wait to see you in real life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!!!! I miss those kids, so darling. Gosh, I wish I could have been in Utah this weekend with everyone. I miss them all, give everyone hugs for me! and I concur with Joe, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete